Saturday, December 6, 2008

We Live a Humble Life

Without a dishwasher. I mean we have many able bodied dishwashers, but none that require electricity. I tell this because I have relinquished most dishwashing duties to the 8 year old and the 6 year old. It. Is. Killing. Me. Which is actually good for the control freak in me. After all they have to become contributing responsible citizens at some point. It is just hard to watch the drying towel wrap around my sons head and God only knows what else it does just before it goes to dry a dish...

In other news. My older two bathe themselves. After this next dialogue that I am going to share I am questioning whether that was a good call on my part...

One of my children who shall remain nameless, because I am sure at some point they will care that I share things about them, informed us that they liked the smell of skunks. This comment was then followed by I like the smell of skunks because it is not half as bad as the smell between my toes...

And I will leave you with that.

God bless.

1 comment:

MomToThree said...

Oh my word!!!! I am laughing so hard - that is GROSS!